1 Mar 2017

Day 26 and 27

Hi!

There is a breeze blowing through me room which is nice, and I hope it lasts because it was stifling hot today.

Continuing the magical girl theme and variations!

How about a genetically-enginered hero? From Argentina? The answer better be yes, 'cause I am sorry but I made the choice for you.

Cyber-6 from Argentine comic Cybersix
Look - her design is really cool. Simple, but very nice.

Oh! Mum is calling for dinner, so I better make this one quick.

I know - no politics allowed, but please allow this face because, naturally, the Australian version of a magical girl causes the (American) Christian groups to protest.

Ah... Good times.

Guy Hamdon/Shezow from Shezow
Anyway.

Night!

1 comment:

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)