9 Feb 2017

Days 6-9

Good evening!

I fell a little behind in my faces, but I caught up quickly (I couldn't have Mum gloat over being a head for too long).

Day 6 - Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls
 Funnily enough, Buttercup was my favourite. I started liking the colour green from a young age obviously.

Day 7 - Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls
 Blossom was my third favourite out of the PPGs. Ok, I know that seems harsh (maybe it is), but she was still good!

AND THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE WAS SAVED BY BADLY DRAWN POWERPUFF GIRLS!
 Anyway, marching on with the theme...

I was doing some research and found a nice little blog/tumblr that is very passionate about magical girls and has done a history of it. As well as made several lists of different countries magical girls.

So, here is a Canadian Magical/Super Girl!

Day 8 - Betty from Atomic Betty
 Look at that - a much better chibi!

Close up
"MangaMem," I hear you say, "What about something that isn't in English/French/Japanese?"
Well, I have one (of many) answers... Meet Day 9 - flying in all the way from Germany!

Bibi Blocksberg from Bibi Blocksburg

Ok, I am being called for dinner, so have a wonderful evening!

3 comments:

  1. Cute girls and paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you are ahead of me, victorious just like the awesome Powerpuff Girls! I am really enjoying the variety of faces you have found doing the 'Magical Girl' theme... And the nice bright fresh colours too... Love them MangaMem 😁👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love! These are all so wonderful! Great smiles! Great eyes! Yes, there is one from Canada!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)