14 Feb 2017

Day 13 - Sometimes You Have To Be A Little Naughty!

Hello!

I lied - one more face.

But first, a story.

Mum, Trin and I love musicals and we love going to performances. For a Christmas present, Mum bought Trin and I tickets (with two more to bring a friend along) to a show.

And long story short, we really liked it and I am listening to the soundtrack as I write. Although I wish Mum got a ticket for herself to come along to. And my friend from Uni got a bit of a shock - it was her first time going to a performance - but said that she enjoyed it.

So, for Day 13, the face is of a Miracle Girl (and totally counts as a magical girl).

Matilda from Roald Dahl's Matilda

This Matilda is based off the little actress/singer that performed.

Hm.... I feel like I drew her too old... Do you think so?

Oh well!

Night!

2 comments:

  1. I think she is wonderful looking! Love her eyes! What a nice present from your mom! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fantastic!!!!! I am tickled everyone enjoyed the show and pleased 'Matilda' was worthy of inclusion in the 'Miricle' girls faces!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)