25 Feb 2015

More 29 Faces!

Now with 99.9% more paint!

So I am a little (lot) behind with this challenge... And so I sat down early yesterday morning and started to craft. Then I went out to the Uni to talk to some people about my academics, which dampened my mood when I later talked to Dad about it.

Anyway, I came back after a few hours and sat down at my work area - that was the dining table with all my stuff over it -

And if you look really carefully, you will notice that I did not drop the paint anywhere. Besides all over the newspaper.
- And I crafted with clay, painted with left over paint, and attempted watercolours but after colouring decided to not screw up the picture anymore by adding water.

Here is the run down of the faces.

While waiting for my clay to dry, I painted...

Day 13 - Otherwise known as 'Splat'.
Then I thought he looked rather lonely on the page, so I did...

Day 14 - A Flower Girl
Then I painted the clay and noticed more colours and more empty space on the page, so...

Day 15 - Red, with freckles or a blush. Probably freckles.


Day 16 - I was just trying out hairstyles at this stage.

By the fourth face the clay project was pretty much done.

Day 17 - Prince

It's Owen's birthday present - only a few weeks late! This is the Prince from a game called 'Beautiful Katamari' - which is an odd game but kinda fun (and the music gets stuck in your head if you listen to it long enough).

You can tell how bad I am with clay.

And lastly, at the end of the night, I pulled out my watercolour pencils and drew another face.

Day 18 - At this stage of the night I had no idea what I was doing, but decided that I would continue to do so until I was finished. For the day anyway.
HA! I am now only 7-8 days behind! Muahahaha!!

*Cough*

Now if you would excuse me, I have to pack my bag and charge my laptop very quickly for the trip back home.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love them all!! And no, you are not bad with clay! that little guy is adorable!
    I am so happy to see you making all kinds of faces yaay! ♥!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)