12 Feb 2014

QUICK! Before I get caught!

I have to get up early in the morning. It will take all my willpower and several alarms. Mum told me to bed 40 minutes ago. But I'm so far behind in the challenge, I just needed to do ONE face. So I cranked this one out.

His name is Hyde, and he has appeared (not as a fully developed character mind you) on this blog before. Damn! I forgot to 'whiten' the eye! I knew it! I knew I forgot something

Day... 10: Complete!
Thanks everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful day (or night)!

2 comments:

  1. Great, even without the whiten eye ;o) I won't tell mom you stayed up ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGGH you stayed Up!!! Stacy let the cat out if the bag ;) well worth it, really like the artwork and look like you have given him a hair cut like the one I gave dad ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)