6 Sept 2013

29 faces - Day 5

Don't really want to discuss what happened today. Suffice to say, I'll be spending my night curled into a ball on the ground attempting to draw. Failing that I will be trying to astrally project myself to an alternate reality.
Anyway, I'm a little bit behind on the challenge, so here's a face.

Day 5 - The crybaby
This is a test of a different style - Inspired by a character in 'Soul Eater'. And also a test of textures


Day 5: Done. I really don't know how to deal with a lot of things in life.
Have a fantastic day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I like this one a lot. She's so childlike, but yet adult too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she looks like you just making the assignment deadline :) love he drawing, love the background too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cry Baby is adorable! Memphis, just make sure to always breath! That is important ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)