12 Dec 2012

Out of Time

Haha. It's funny that in my previous post I said I would write if I found the time too, and I did. The prompt I pulled out was time! Anyway, here's the story.

Time - Silver
   His first attempt to control the multiple worlds ended in failure when his specimens had somehow let the Meddlers know his location. Beaten by the confrontation, but not down, Silver decided to wait for his chance of vengeance against them and resume his plan. Four years later, a blink of the eye for a god like him, Xochitl the stuck-up head goddess decided to wipe out all life-forms from every world and rebuild the worlds in her eyes, not those of her mother's. Silver was almost worried, but that brief moment passed when Faun, an extremely young goddess who was thrown into the mortal realm, challenged Xochitl to a dual. 
If Faun won, the worlds would be spared. If Xochitl won the worlds would be destroyed. Since Xochitl was the head goddess, she had the power and created a world where she made the rules of the game. Memories are wiped clean with each loss and an entrance price to make it all that more hopeless. The important thing for Silver was that a whole month there was equal to a single day in reality. New specimens were taken from every world to fight and win in what Silver deemed a 'fun' game. 
Silver entered that artificial world and created an area where neither goddess could detect him to carry out his experiments on the specimens that had been gathered. He had all the time in the worlds to corrupt minds and turn them into empty vessels to do his bidding. His time to overthrow the other gods and goddesses and control all the worlds was within his grasp. He had all the time he could want, but it didn't belong sorely to him. 
A group of highly abnormal mortals, even in their restricted environment, had the same amount of time too. 
And Silver underestimated them.

And have a wonderful day everyone

3 comments:

  1. Oohhhhh, this is good!!!! What's going to happen????

    ReplyDelete
  2. How had I missed commenting on this little gem, I read it & was just back to pop in & saw Stacy had commented BUT I HADN'T... so, now, WHAT HAPPENS??? A tale of vengeful gods and mortals with god-like ideas?? mmm I sense some major action... when the time arises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your writings <3

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)