6 Feb 2012

The face for Day 5 is...

I'm sorry that this is a bay late, but better late than never right?
Anyway, my 'lovely' little (but taller than me) sister Trinity pulled the name out of the hat this time, and she picked Sam from Oracle. So I thought and thought and thought, then I went out for a movie with Owen and his sister and gave him his present. Then I came back home and thought, and I thought 'I never could draw dreadlocks... What the heck am I doing to do?'. And the solution was simple: I'd just Google it. So anyway, here is Sam and an attempt to draw dreadlocks.


You know what? It looks better in real life. I'll see if I can get a better picture later (when I don't have two parents yelling at me to do work (even though I want a break from working all day)!).


My friend Owen drew the name out of the hat for today's face, so I'll post it up when I've done it. Anyway, have a nice day everyone!

7 comments:

  1. This is more than an 'attempt' to draw dreadlocks - this rocks baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like dreads to me. I really like the pose with the hand included, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The texture and detail in those dreads looks wonderful :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on, they're definitely dreadlocks, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Love the dreadlocks! And, this face is very strong and powerful! I hope mom and dad have stopped yelling! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dread locks! I also like a lot the colors you used and the posture ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one - such a great job on the hair and expression!

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)