3 Feb 2012

Day 2: Thomas

Ok, it's a bit late, but something weird happened and has I was about to put this post up, I felt really sick. I'm better now, but this post is still a little bit late, so sorry about that. The second face for the 29 faces challenge was drawn out of a hat. This is Thomas Finch (from Oracle). It was a toss up between this one, and one of him eating. Mum choose this.

I have this creeping feeling that I messed up his skin colour, but it might be because the background isn't the yellow I originally wanted it to be... 
Day 2: Done! Now onto Day 3, and Mum drew the name out of the hat this time... OK, have a nice day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Good choice Mom ;o) Memphis, I hope you are feeling better ;o) Thomas is very cool! Love his hair! Great face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Thomas came out great too! I wish I could draw faces as good as you and your mum! I just end up making everything into a gecko, ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!

    I love the strength of the colours. Watercolour crayons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas has great hair, hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is great! Love that hair! And the bold colors ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Memphis! You have a real talent here. I sincerely mean that.

    ReplyDelete

If you have a few moments I would really appreciate your feedback on my post :) and thank you for dropping by so I could share my stories with you :)